Asking Price: $32,900
- Year: 1971
- Model: Westfalia
- Odometer: Not Listed
- Engine: 4 Cylinders
- Transmission: Manual
- Type: Private Owner
- Location: Loveland, Colorado
- Name: Not Provided
- Phone: Not Provided
- Email: Send Message
More Details & Pictures
For sale is a stunning fully restored 1971 VW Westfalia. Amazing quality restoration was executed by a Aircooled mechanic with 40+ years experience. This is a great opportunity to own a road tested fully sorted bus.
– Fully rebuilt engine
2007 cc engine 78×90.5 P&C’s
– 218:119 webcam camshaft (best bus Cam on the market)
– New CB performance Las Panchito’s heads 40×35.5
– Magnum straight cut cam gears
– New Weber’s 40’s IDF carbs
– New Vintage speed accelerator linkage
– Rebuilt 091 transmission
– Fully rebuilt front end(tie rods, ball joints, greased, drag link, center pin.
– New brakes front and rear
– Wheel bearings serviced front and rear
– CV joints service and repacked
– New Kenwood stereo system
– New Hankook properly weight rates tires and painted wheels
– New German OEM Poptop canvas
– Beautiful all Original interior except front seat covers.
– All new window and door seals through out
– Auxiliary battery(never worry about starting your vehicle after a long camp out)
– Nice New 2″ receiver Trailer hitch
– New paint 2stage base + clear
– Original stool camp stool
– Original upper and front cot great condition.
Over seas buyers welcome(if a stock engine is preferred our shop can build and install).
More pictures upon request.
This is a as is sale!
32,900 OBO. Reasonable offers considered.